Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Herro everyone

Herro everyone. My name is Atsushi okitsu, and I am 19 years old. I had had the days of an entrance exam rejectee for one years, and managed to enter the medical department of this university. My favorite foods are pizza, razania, icecream , and so on. And my favorite sports are skiing, baseball, and table-tennis. But now I belong to tennis club, and I am really enjoying it, too. I have no brothers or sisters, and my family members are only my parents and me. Our family have moved ten times since I was born, and now our hometown is Tokyo. My principle is NEVER GIVE UP. Thank you.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

OK, some spelling:

1) Hello!

2) lasagna - It's Italian, and English spells loanwords as they are spelled in the original language. It may be a silly rule, but that's the rule in English.