Monday, May 23, 2005

Introduction

Hello, everyone!
I'm sorry for having been late for introducing me to you.
I like the computers, but they probably dislike me, I think.
Now, my name is Yoshihiro Tomioka. I major in medicine.
I have not yet decided what course I am going to do in the future.
I'm from Ashikaga city, Tochigi prefecture. Ashikaga city is famous
for Ashikagagakkou, which is the oldest shool in Japan, and
for Mitsuo Aida's birthplace.
I like listenig to the foreign (not Japanese) music, reading the novels
of Haruki Murakami and a monthly music magazine, the CROSS BEAT.
I belog to the ski club. There are other three members of the club in this class.
They are very reliable.
By the way, I would like to make this class fruitful and beneficial.
So let's study hard and enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tommy!!! T-cube is wearing glasses,and always high tention!!
Very funny guy...oh my got

By ski club mamber