Thursday, May 26, 2005

Let's get a discussion going!

Hi, class! (@_@)/~~~~

This week's assignment is to get discussions going. Let's try to make out messages this week ones that interest the other students enough to get them to post comments, and let's look for messages that interest us enough to induce us to post comments on them.

I would also like to ask students to go back to their blogger profiles, to make sure that I can identify them when it comes time to grade their work on the blog. Some of you I won't even be able to identify. Look at my profile, where I entered some details about myself, my likes, dislikes, etc. and try to tell us more about yourself through your profile.

By the way, some of you have your own blogs, which is very nice. I'm not requiring it for this class, but if some of the private blogs are better than the class blog I may switch to requiring personal blogs for all students next semester. I'll have to think about that. Tell me what you think about the idea, as a comment here.

No comments: