Wednesday, July 27, 2005

About English IIIB class

I think this class was hard for me. This class was composed of almost student in major of medicine. Everyone is superior! I couldn't have confidence anytime. And contents of this class was quite different from that in high school. I felt sad again and again not to be able to speak English fluently. I couldn't hide my embarrassment. But the class was full of useful information about English writting. I felt this point is beneficial for me. I think I progress my English writting skill!

After this class, I want to keep on studying English.Obviously, English is necessary not only in international field but also even in Japanese society.There are a lot of ways to learn English aroud me. For instance, I can read English book in the library or bookstore. I can watch movie in English. (I can't understand "Lost in Space."...but I will be able to do it!) And I can talk with foreign people in this univercity, students and professors. Thus today's Japan is full of English. There are many chanses. Thank you for teaching me! Goodbye!

No comments: