Wednesday, July 27, 2005

the homework of 7/21

I think this class was much harder than I thought. For one thing, the writing assignment was quite difficult for me. Secondly, the blog required really long time because I could not enter this site inspite of great efforts. But I think my English writing skills has certainly developed thanks to hard homeworks. And the only thing Iwant to say is that e-mail is better than blog. For, blog is too difficult for people to enter who are not accustomed to doing PC. E-mail is easier to do, and the purpose of blog and e-mail is almost same. So I think using E-mail is better.

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

The blog this semester was an experiment. I have been using e-mail for years, but when I tried to have two e-mail lists one semester it was too confusing. This semester the IIIA class had an e-mail list, while this class had a blog.

I agree that to use a blog was more difficult than to use e-mail, but I used to get the same complaint from students about using e-mail. Now everyone is used to using e-mail, and I think in the future everyone will be more used to using blogs.

Part of my job is to get you ready for the future, in which it is assumed that English, and computers and the Internet, will be more important.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU IN THE FUTURE!!! (^_^)/~~~~~~