Wednesday, July 27, 2005

We're not perfect in all things, but we can be happy with everything we do...

Although I have been studying English for more than 10 years, this English IIIB class is the first complete English writing class in my life. I have learned a lot about writing techniques and I have got many ideas for writing good article or essay.
Previously, even I have written many reports and essays in English, I did not really know how to write them correctly. But now, I know how to write good English and where I should start writing from, however I still need more practices. (>_<). I hope I will be able to write English better and better.
The class blog is another valuable equipment, and I do like it very much. It helped me to continue using English during the week outside the class. It enhanced the chance for me to think, write, and even read more English. And I think it is very useful for everyone in this class, too. Additionally, the group assignment may be a good way to let students know each other more.
In short, I have learned a lot about writing English and I am glad to join in this class with everybody. Thank you, Professor Philips, for your kind helps and being patient teaching us. And Good luck for all classmates for your furthering English study!!(^_^)/

No comments: