Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dear my best friends!!

Hello:)) What's up??
Yesterday was very enjoyable class!! I think most of you could enjoy speaking English then. In my group(Kenichi, mika, yoshie) talked about part time job, dream,hobby etc.
Although I tried talking about Computer, other member didn't like that. So I gave up.
Anyway,Since Everyone spoke English so fluently, our group were always exciting.

I will become junior soon. And my seminor starts.
My major is English and Computer. Maybe yours are concerned with English too.
As long as we are atudying same thing, we are good friends and rival.
I'm not sure that I continue this class or not. Because I'm taking 2types teacher's licence(English and commerce). Whether I could take or not depends on the timetable in the next term.
I hope we can practice together again!!
Bye-Bye!!

No comments: