Thursday, February 09, 2006

Full House

Today I want to introduce my favorite American TV show. That is the "Full House". Do you know this?
This is also televised in Japan (see 7 pm. Tuesday NHK educational TV) .
You can see friendship, family love, comedy, and so on in this drama.
When I feel down or want to escape from real world(especially on exam period), I see it and laugh and laugh!
I see this drama on DVD in Eglish with English subtitle. To tell the truth, I can't understand perfectly. Nevertheless, I can laugh and feel fun.
Here is Home page I found by google↓↓↓
In spring vacation, I suggest taking in this drama to you, not only for improve your English skills, but also for feel enjoyable♪

In this connection, my favorite character is Michelle. She is a so cute baby in this drama's season1. Do you know her? What do you think? I love her smile very much!!

1 comment:

ぷてな said...

I know that TV program. Whenever I see it, I always have laugh! Michelle is so good. She is very pretty. But do you know that the cast of Michelle is twin? And they are very beautiful actress now. Have you seen them? By the way, I like Kimmy the best. She gives us very strange(surrealistic?) laugh!