Saturday, February 11, 2006

Good Luck on the next new step!

Good evening! How are you?
I'm fine of course , but feel loneliness a bit.
You know, our last class finished yesterday, and we can't meet so long. For some friends, it is hard to meet again...
I thought each friends in this class were so great. I felt a sense of belonging in this class.
In the next semester, we'll move up to the new grade, and walk each own way. But all of us are "English mate" , I think.
Thank you for enjoyable class , and good luck on the next new step.

Finally, I introduce my best home page, and then, say good bye.
This page is written in Japanese. So maybe, this do not match in here. But I can get energy, and positive attitude through seeing the page. See here as an experiment.↓↓↓
http://www.bonsha.com/bonboya-zyu/chibi/chibigallery.htm

Good spring vacation, good next semester, good life for you.
See you again.

No comments: