Saturday, February 11, 2006

Last Communication

hello,dears.
I was in a trouble.
I couldn't contribute the blog.I don't know what's wrong.but,Mr Phillips gave me invitation mail again.so,I can write down the blog now.thank you Mr.

and,yesterday,I had a takoyaki party with my friends.I ate handmade takoyaki for the first time!It's very tasty^^after that,We went to the bar.and,there were many many people.
but,I excited the noise.
then,the foreigners came to us,and had a talking and drinking together.
I have no oppotunity to talk with native expect communication class now.so,I enjoyed that talk.
they praised me for my pronunciation.so,I was so happy(*^^*)

I thought that things by grace of communication class.
I was probably to be shy when I spoke in English.but I like to talk in English.
I wanted to talk with MORE people.I regreted this thing.
but I'm happy to communicate with group member and Mr Phillips.
thank you.
thank you dears!!
let's talk with me in English on the blog and so on,from now on^^

No comments: