Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Interest

I write about an organtransplant operation in Ehime Prefecture.
This is a crime that a person mediated for organtransplant for her husband and pay 300,000 yen and a car as collateral to an oragan donor.

The focus of this crime is that an organ was used as an object. In Japan the case hasn't happened. In many countries, the organ transplant with money has made a problem.

Organs never things. So I think we mustn't sell our organs. I have several reason as my basis for my idea.
First when this event occur, the view of the society to the transplant may change.
Second only the person who has money survives when the buying and selling prevails, and the person who not is can be sold internal organs .
Finally even the internal organs of the person who doesn't have the sold intention might be bought and sold.

I worry this event may cause new events. I want you to think seriously how to see organs and treat them .

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

How do you think we can solve this problem of organ sales? Are there different short term and long term solutions? What do you suggest we do?