Thursday, October 26, 2006

◎Writing is difficult!◎

I find writing is difficult. Not only in Engrish but olso in Japanese. I've written randomly until now.
For example, I have written "My memory of the outing" in primary school, long and incoherent ,(and considering now , it was terrible!) as composition.
But my teacher gave me "A"!! What's happen? I just wrote long...long? Her gave me the grade as reward the effort?
In juniior high school, I often used to sammary about my experience or books. But my teacher praised me! (In high school, I haven't wrote without the examination writings.)
So, now, I'm in trouble about writing. I couldn't write with theorical and logistic, I find after I enterd this school. But I think this is an important experience. And enjoying writing is important.
Now? Yes, I'm nice with writing this! (If this writing is grammaticaly right or not is anther...^^;)

No comments: