Thursday, November 30, 2006

***Movies for Christmas***

The suitable movies for Christmas are "Home Alone3" and "Mickey's Christmas Carol".


Home Alone3

A boy who were chicken pox and stayed home found a group of robbers. He decided to catch them to protect his town.
The boy is very smart and cute! And the movie is very funny.


Mickey's Christmas Carol

A very stingy old man, Scrooge, meets a ghost. The ghost reclaims him from his mind which is full of sarcasm, and Scrooge spend happy Christmas.


Both of two are very heart-warming story, so why don't you watch them with your friends or family?

4 comments:

Yoko Hasegawa said...

Good evening!
I know Home Alone3 and I like it too. I think he is very brave. If I found robbers...I'll just escape.
Everyone seems to like Xmas,don't they? Because such many movies with Xmas are exist♪

Professor Philips said...

I like Home Alone 3, too. My son bought it because he liked it so much. Did you know about the shoveling of sidewalks by young boys? I used to do that when I was young, too.

The most famous Christmas movie in the United States is "It's a Wonderful Life" Have any of you seen it? You can buy it now for only 500 yen because it's one of the old movies whose copyright has run out.

Ikumi said...

>Yoko
Thank you for your comment.
Yes, it's very interesting movie!!

I think almost everybody in this class likes movies! It's very nice♪ Please enjoy your Xmas.☆

Ikumi said...

>Professor Philips
Thank you for your comment.

Really? It's very cheap! I have never heard the title of the movie.

So I will look for it.