Sunday, November 26, 2006

My plan

I'm a student. So I don't have enough time to visit anywhere until spring vacation. Winter vacation is too little and I have to stay my hometown. Please give us free time.

If I have time to visit somewhere, I'll go to Hokkaido. I went to Asahikawa but I didn't enjoy at all because of tournament of table tennis. I went only place for the meeting and hotel. I didn't eat Asahikawa noodle and go to Asahiyama zoo and buy anything. So the travel was too bored.

But I don't want to visit there during winter.I'm good at winter. I like summer. Winter in Hokkaido is very cold. So I don't want to visit; sorry to people who come from Hokkaido.

I want to travel but I can't do that now. Please give us free time.

Oh! I forget! I have a good plan.I'll goto department store to buy winter clothes with my friends in Aomori city, my hometown.

No comments: