Friday, December 01, 2006

Find a site about your hobby or interests

I was looking at your self-introductions from the first class, and I noticed that most of you had interesting hobbies and interests. This week's assignment will let you tell the rest of us about your interests and hobbies, and help you learn English, too.

Please find a website in English that relates to your interest and or hobby. Introduce us to the rest of us. Tell us why you found it interesting, and whether it is something that you will continue to visit. Be sure to link the site so we can click to it. You should be learning how to write links into your webspages and blog entries.

I'll start. I like Africa, and I like to get news about Africa. I have a links page about African Studies on my site. But my site for this assignment is AllAfrica.com, a news site with stories from and about Africa. I even have a page on my site from AllAfrica.com, which has stories about Nigeria, and stories about US-African relations, as well as the most recent stories from the continent.

Let the rest of us know what you can find in the way of a website in English about your hobby or other interests.

No comments: