Friday, December 01, 2006

Oh my GOD !

My personal computer was broken last midnight!!!
I couldn't open the Internet Explore.
So, I didn't post blog...



Now, I show you my plan about my vacation.
First, I want to ski.
I was 3years old when I started skiing.
I like skiing very much!
If I have enough money,
I want to go to many ski ground in Aomori prefecture.
For example, Owani, Moya, Ajara, Iwaki, Hyakuzawa, Ajigasawa...
And If I have a chance, I want to try snowboarding.
After skiing or snowboading,
it is nice to go to hot springs.
I will refresh very much!
Second, I want to study Engkish properly.
I want to take TOEIC next year.
I aim high score☆
And, I want to improve my oral skill in Engkish.
I need a friend who speaks in English.
Can I meet such foreigners in a church?
I have to listen to, write, read, English every day
in order to speak in English fluently when I see them.

I must enjoy playing with friends and studying English!^^

1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

"Can I meet such foreigners in a church?"

Of course, but you can meet them elsewhere, too. Didn't you come to class the day I talked about how to practice speaking English? Maybe you can get the notes from someone else.