Saturday, July 05, 2008

MY MOVIE


hello

I like to watch the movie of "THIEF OF BAGHDAD" because at Malaysia there are series drama about it in the television. It is so exciting and had been watch by all of my family member except my father because he has to work in a day. hahahaha. I never had experience watching the movie so I really want to watch it. Maybe there a some different between drama and the movie. In drama this story had combination of love story between the princess and the thief, a magician story same like ALADDIN story and war between good and dark power. I think all of us need to watch it. Moreover I also like the story of ALADDIN which is one of the famous story in Malaysia seen I was at kinder garden. At Malaysia also there are so many movie and drama related to this type of movie like the story of "ALI BABA" and "HASSAN THE THIEF"

I think Aladdin is not a famous story in Japan so let watch this movie.

2 comments:

Professor Philips said...

You've linked the 1978 version. The 1924 version is also very famous, but I have the 1940 version, which has always been my favorite. It is a very wonderful story, which is popular around the world.

ryuta said...

I didn't know that this was broadcast as series drama in Malaysia. I want to see this movie too!