Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Teaching



Have you ever taught something to others? This is very difficult, I think. Since I began to work as a teacher in a cram school, I always feel that. For example, my student is very weak in fractional expressions so I never fail to give a test about them. At the end of a class, I ask whether he can understand this class or not, and he says,"Of course, I can do that". However, he can't solve fractional expressions I give him as a test!

Surely, teaching is very hard but I can grow up through it. Nowadays, I think of the following questions every day. How should I teach that? What ways to solve the problem he can understand easily? This experience is new for me and is very useful in the future. And I think that teaching is an important skill so I want to develop the skill more.

No comments: