Monday, October 06, 2008

Hello everyone!

My name is Natsumi Ono. I'm 18 years old.
I have lived in Hirakawa city next to Hirosaki city since I was born.
If you have any questions about TSUGARU-BEN, I'll answer them as well as possible.
I come to this university by train every day...it's terribly unconvenient for me!

In March I graduated from Hirosaki high school.(http://www.chunan-w.asn.ed.jp/~h/index.htm)
Students in my high school make NEPUTAs once a year and parade with NEPUTAs in yukata.
You had better look at them next summer! They are so great!

I belong to Hirosaki university brass band. And I play the bass-clarinet.
Do you know it? I think few people know it. Bass-clarinet is bigger than normal clarinet.
We are going to hold a concert in December at Hirosaki shimin-kaikan.

In this class, I will try speaking English without minding mistakes.
Thank you!

4 comments:

Nozomi Sato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nozomi Sato said...

Hello. I saw NEPUTAs in this summer for the first time. Those are bigger than I thought. I am looking forward to seeing NEPUTAs next summer.
By the way, my friend from hirosaki sometimes says "dahande". I do not know it. Maybe it is THUGARU-BEN. She always use it with the start of sentence. Do you know what it means?
Please tell me if you know it.

Natsuki said...

Hello.

I am interested in "tsugaruben"!
I am from Rokunohe in Nanbu. And we have "Nanbuben."
Although in the same prefecture, tsugaruben and nanbuben is very defferent!
For example, "byon" in tsugaruben is same meaning with "gotta" in nanbuben! I really wonder and interested in tsugaruben and nanbuben.
Let's talk about our two "hougen" later!!

Shinjiro Hamajima said...

I'm from Aichi.So,I don't know about TSHGARU-BEN very much.
I looked at NEPUTAs for the first time. It was really good!! I want to look at them with my parents next year!