Monday, October 06, 2008

My introduction

My name is Ayaka Kobayashi.

I live in Odate,Akita. It takes about 1hour from Hirosaki by train.
There are 7 people in my family. I have two brother,one brother who is already working and other brother at college.

I belong to two circle,Himawari circle and CCC circle. The activity of Himawari circle is to play with children of the prediatrics department. Therefore, I have gone to the hospital several times a month.CCC circle is a meaning of cross culture club. We have exchanged with the International students on the Thursday every week. I want to be able to talk to their in English.

That 's all thank you.

5 comments:

kano said...

Thank you for sending me a comment.My assistant language teacher's name is Ms Dina.She is kind,and a friendly person,so I could enjoy talking with her.
She had left my high school,but I want to meet her again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kano. I also want to meet Ms Dina and want you to meet Casey.
Casey still lives in odate. This spring, he and his wife had a baby.
I hope he'll be happy.

kano said...

Hello,I want to meet Mr Casey and also want you to meet Ms Dina too.
By the way,they had a baby?That'a wonderful news!!Congratulations!Is she or he?I want to know.Please tell me if you know.

Shinjiro Hamajima said...

I think it sounds interesting to exchange each other's culture.I have one brother.He's 26 years old,and works in Shizuoka.

Anonymous said...

Sorry,Kano. I don't know his baby's gender. But in addition, his wife had a baby at the hirosaki university hospital.
So, they often come to Hirosaki. may be that you have already seen them.

Hello,shinjiro. Thank you for comment. What is your brother's job? incidentally, my brother works with computer.