Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hello!

My name is Nozomi Sato.One of my hobbies is listening to music. I love Japanese pops and Western music. My favorite singer or groups are Oasis, Avril, Aqua and so on. They are very good! the music I recommend to you is "Whatever" sung by Oasis and "Who knows" sung by Avril. I love them. Please listen to them. And music give me power.I always waste my time away for listening to music. (But in fact, it is not futility!!!)

By the way, I love English. I want to talk to people in around the world. If I can communicate with people in English, I can talk to 309 million people in around the world. It is wonderful, is not it? Yes, it is wonderful! So I want to acquire English.

Thank you.

Nozomi Sato

2 comments:

Natsuki said...

Hello!
I like to listen to music too.
Especially, I like japanese pops, so I don't know about western music. But now you tell me some good song of western music. I will try to listen them.
Please tell me more songs you like!

Shinjiro Hamajima said...

I like japanese pops,too.Especially,I like Spitz very much! I want to go their live,but I'm not able to get the ticket.The music I like the most is jazz.I recomend you!Compared to jpop'CD,the CD of jazz is cheap. Let's try it!