Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Self Introduction

Hello,my name is Shinjiro Hamajima.I'm from Aichi.I live in Kikyono.I'm a one year student at Hirosaki University and studying Artificial Intelligence Systems.I would like to be a engineer in the future.I'm easy-going and a bit-tempered.

If I get a chance to travel abroad, Iwill visit France because I was having french calass ,I'm interested in French and I want to go to the Louvre Museam.

My hobbies are cooking,reading,and playing the piano.Especilly,I like Jazz. So,I belong to Hirosaki University Jazz Society .I play the piano and have pleasant time there!

Well,I'm writing about the history of my name Shinjiro. when I was born, I was not breathing because my lung had some water and my navel string coiled my neck. To make matters worse, my body was cold! That's to say, I was dying.But then, one doctor saved my life . The doctor's name is Shinjiro. So, my name Shinjiro is the doctor's name! I thank the doctor very much!

That's all. Thank you !

2 comments:

Nozomi Sato said...

Thank you for your comment. I have never borrowed CD of jazz. So I do not know which CD I should borrow. Please tell me CD which you recommend me. I will try it!

fumiya shida said...

Thank you. I looked your comment. How about going to Hokkaido? By the way, I don't know Aichi. What's your hometown like?