Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer


Hi!I'm Hemian.It's getting hotter and hotter,isn't it?
Do you like summer?I don't like this season very much because it is very hot!When it hot,I hesitate to go everywhere I go.I know the area like Tokyo is hotter than here,Aomori.I can stand it.I never want to go Tokyo in the summer!Also,I don't want to get a suntan.My face has already gotten a suntan,but my legs haven't.I hate to be tanned like this!Aaaaah......
However,In terms of many events and food,I love summer.I can enjoy fireworks,Neputa and Yomiya.And I can eat melons,watermelons,ice cream and shaved ice!Also there is summer vacation!Now I am a university student,so it lasts for about two months.I'm going to go China with my mother this summer vacation.
I like summer but I don't like summer!

No comments: