Thursday, June 24, 2010

summer

Good morning,everyone!This is yoshihiro Asai.I don't have the concrete summer plan yet,but I have many things I want to do.
First,I want to go back my hometown,and meet my friends there.We studied hard together last year,and helped each other,so we are binded very hard. If we could meet them,we will enjoy talking about our own university life.
Second,I want to be alone.Without being disturbed by others,I want to consider about my life for about one month.I want to make clear what I should be able to do in the future,what I want to do,and what I should do now.
Third,I want to enjoy club activities more and more.I'm belong to Kendo-bu,Bijyustu-bu,and Bungei-bu, so I cannot spend much time to attend each club very much now.In summer vacation,we don't have classes,and Iwill enjoy them more.
Fourth,I want to do a part time job.I want to do some new experience.

No comments: