Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SUMMER

  Hello everbody! I'm Hiroko. How's it going? I'm good! It's getting hotter and hotter,eh? I feel summer is coming on!

I love summer very very much!!♡ In summer, I go to beach with my boyfriend, enjoy barbecue with friends, go to swimming pool, get a suntan, and see fireworks!! That's really fantastic vacation for me and so exciting!

 I lived in Ichikawa city, Chiba prefecture. There is the Edo River between Ichikawa and Koiwa(Tokyo). Every year, Fireworks at the Edo River is hold and a lot of people are coming so that Ichikawa city is crowded with too many people. Because of this, I sometimes didn't enjoy it very much but finally at the finale all the people applaused and at the moment I felt a sense of unity between us all. That's why I love to see fireworks. This summer I will go back to Ichikawa and see the fireworks with my lovely boyfriend. I'm too excited and I can't wait! (^^)♡

No comments: