Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SUMMER

Good evening, everyone. It was very hot day, wasn't it?
Do you like summer? I love it!!
In the past, for me, summer was the most dislike season.
Because, in summer, I can't escape from getting a tan, everytime I am streaming with sweat
and I become irritated at hot.
However, recently, I notce that there are many fantastic things in summer.
For example, we have summer festivals, fireworks displays, camping, music festivals, swimming in the sea and so on.
Moreover, we also have original traditions that wearing yukata, eating eel, visiting family's grave, cooling off with hearing the sound of wind-bells.
Further, I love a scent of fresh and green and shining plants which symolize life force of summer.

I don't decide yet the plan of new summer vacation, but my heart is already singing at expectations(>ω<)

No comments: