Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Hometown


My hometown is Hirakawa city. It's next to Hirosaki. But many people don't know it. So, I want you to know it.

Agriculture is prosperous in Hirakawa. There is a lot of rice fields or apple fields. In autumn, red apples and yellow-gold rice are very beautiful. Now, farmers are harvesting apples. Rice and apples harvested in Hirakawa are very delicious. I really want you to eat them once.

There are many hot springs in Hirakawa. And, we can take a hot spring bath easily and reasonable. When we soak in hot springs, we can fell very comfortable and forget uncomfortable things. Also, they are good for health. I really want you to take them.

Hirakawa is minor town, but there are very good things in Hirakawa. So, I want you to know and come once.

(The apples in the picture is made by my grandfather and grandmother in Hirakawa.)

No comments: