Thursday, October 28, 2010

My hometown

 

I come from Fukaura city in Aomori. Fukaura city faces the Japan Sea and my house fronts on the sea. I’m going to introduce something to boast about Fukaura city.
 

First, Fukaura city is famous for the beautiful setting sun. The view that it is brightening the sky and the sea is too great for words. That is why many people drop in at my town in their tour.
 

Second, my town is surrounded by not only the sea but also “Green”. It is called “Shirakami Mountains”. The untouched forest of Japanese beeches is spreading there. And there live many kinds of animals and plants. So it registered as “a World Natural Heritage Site” in 1993.
 

Finally, “Sumo” is very popular in Fukaura. It is one of the traditional Japanese sports. Many sumo wrestlers come from Fukaura are gaining a successful result. Aminishiki, Asohuji, Kaiho, and Masatukasa are examples of it. They are the boast of my town.
 

My hometown is the “country” unlike Hirosaki. However, we can see the beautiful scenery, feel the fresh air, and eat foods from the land and sea. So please come to my town and actually get experience.

No comments: