Tuesday, October 26, 2010

my hometown

 I'm from Dalian,China.Most of you guys may never heard it before.It's a beautiful tour city beside the sea.I've been to Beijing and Shanghai,but neither of is a better city than Dalian.It can't denied that both cities are more larger and more developed.But Dalian is more suitable to live,you know.It's neither too cold at winter nor too hot at summer.It's much cleaner than Beijing and Shanghai.You can enjoy the beach and the fresh seafood here.There are also forest zoos,museums,aquariums,a theme park and beautiful parks and countless squares here.
 Since Dalian is very closed to Japan,there're many Japanese corporations here.And now many collage students are learning Japanese.So if you go to Dalian,don't be surprised when you find someone who can speak Japanese.













 You are welcome to visit my hometown anytime.I'll be your guide.

  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, the pics are beautiful. Did you take them yourself?