Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Major

I major in japanese in my university in china . I love my major very much . My brother came to japan 10 years ago ,since that time ,I have already listened to japanese . It sounds very smooth and beautiful ,I became in to it the first time I heard it . So it become my choose when I come to my university .
Now I have came to the third year in the university . I choose japanese language education to be my final major . I want to be a japanese teacher in my hometown . The department in teaching japanese as a second language employs both theoretical and practical approaches to research on optimal provision of support for non-native japanese language learners . And also japanese culture ,japanese literature is very important injapanese language education . So I come here to learn japanese ,I want to know how japanese teach ostudent from other country .

No comments: