Friday, November 05, 2010

My major

I belong to the department of electronics and information technology. I'm majoring in programming and making electronic devices because I like computers and am good at them. Before I entered into this university, I only use computers and softwares which have been already made. But I want to make them myself, so I entered into this department. Now, I studying the basis of programming, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and so. Programming needs mathematics, but I'm not so good at them. So I'm studying them hard. Electronic devices needs physics and chemistry, I'm good at chemistry but not so good at physics. So I'm also studying them. In the first grade, I only study basic subjects and sometimes I'm bored studying them. But they are very important for studying specialized subjects in over the second grade. So, I want to study them not being bored.


No comments: