Friday, November 05, 2010

my major

    I am an overseas student from China. Out of the ordinary, I have two majors in my university, Material Science and Technology major and also the Japanese major. Thus I have to spend one more year in university ,  that means five years.
 
 
When I was a freshman, it was really hard to study in two majors at the same time. I have to remember the Japanese vocabularies, grammars and also complicated physical equations. Well enough, both the major in the first year were not very difficult. The Japanese classes were almost about grammars, vocabularies and the material science classes were all foundation subjects. Fortunately, I got accommodated after the first half of year.
 
 
When I became a sophomore, both the majors went deeper. We began to write compositions and do some listening work in Japanese. Moreover, the specialized courses came up beyond belief. Thus, many students experienced the pain of failing a course and I wasn’t be able to escape too.
 
 
  Situation didn’t get better when I was a junior or I can say even worse. The classes of material major became more and more specialized. To make it worse, I have to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test First-level and also CET-6 for English.
 
 
You see, the learning challenges forced me come here in the forth year .

No comments: