Thursday, November 04, 2010

My major

 My major is Japanese and Mechanism which is the best major in Dalian university of technology.Actually,I don't like my mechanism that much.I chose the major because it's the best major in Dalian university of technology and it'll be easy to get a well-paid job in the future.I do like Japanese though.I like Japanese video games,comics and novels.Because I will get two degrees when I'm graduated,my studying life in university is 1 year longer.It's hilarious that I'm on my 4th grade,but I don't know much about mechanism.I spent the first 2 years learning Japanese and other basic subjects such as maths and physics.On my 3rd grade,I took some courses which are the ground level.When I'm about to learn more,I'm here to study in Japan.I guess I'll be occupied off when I'm back to China to pick al the courses i miss.Anyway,I'm having a good time here.

No comments: