Thursday, November 18, 2010

the friends here in Hirosaki

  Since I came here,I've made a lot friends from all over the world.It feels so great.I can learn a lot about the culture of other countries.
 This is Mitchell from Canada.He's such a cool guy.He can drink a beer within 1.6 seconds.He's got a tattoo on his left arm and plan to get another one.He's very outgoing and have made the most friends than any other international student.Probably because he flirts with the girls all the time.I hope he won't check my blog for a whlie.He writes his own stuff all the time which I admires a lot.He wants to be an English teacher in Japan and I'm sure he'll be a great one.
 This is Andi from German.He's very friendly and  has a perfect voice.He can sing a Linkin Park's song perfectly.He can speak Germany,English,French and Japanese very well which I'm very jealous of.The only perfect English sentence I can say is my English is poor.

 This is Morgane From France.As you can see,she's very cute.I'm in the same group with in the economy lesson.We have to do the presentation all the time and she really helps me a lot.

 The guy in the middle is Josh from America and the guy on the right is In from Korea.We go to a basketball club every Thursday night and play as team.These guy are great players.Josh can even slam.It's very cool.


 This is Josua from France again.She's very nice and funnu which you can tell from the picture.She showed me her pictures back in high school once.She's got very a lot of good friends.I'm very jealous of that.
 I love the life here in Hirosaki.I love my foreign friends.

No comments: