Sunday, November 14, 2010

my band and my dream

When I am a child ,I was be enforced to play piano . Playing piano ,I used to think ,take over all my spare time to play with other friends . Because of piano ,I hated music . But since i grew up, i began to understand the meaning of music and in contray ,I began to like even love my piano . It gave me a lot of happy and finally it become bridge to my dream .
When I went to my university ,I found that university gives students many chances to do what they really want to . And in my surprise , in the campus ,many students show what they want to show to the others . They really cheered me to do what I want to do . I became to know some friends who have the same thinks like me . We made our own band ,at that time ,I began to play keyboard ,also because of the foundation of piano ,keyboard seemed easy to me . we made our own music and played those what we like in our campus . It is very difficult to say how I feel when stood on the stage singing and playing keyboard . And then we took part in many contests and went on pursuing our music dream . Our dream is become the best one in the university’s music contest . It is a enjoyment to try hard for dream . Though now I am here and can’t participate our play,I often think of them and fell exciting about my deam .

No comments: