Friday, December 17, 2010

Enjoyable events

The winter vacation is drawing near! I have been looking forward to it for a long time. There are some reasons why I am thinking so. First, I can return to my family home. I have not seen my family's faces for about four months. So, I want to see their cheerful faces. Second, I need not do a lot of housework. For example, washing clothes, cleaning rooms, preparing meals, and so on. I am sometimes tired of doing them and neglect to study. So, I want to devote myself to study in winter vacation. Third, I can spend Christmas and New Year's Day with my family. I usually spend these events with my family every year. So, I'm happy to spend them with my family this year, too! Finally, I can meet my friends. At the end of this year, they certainly return to their family home. So, I want to enjoy playing and talking with them!

No comments: