Thursday, December 16, 2010

my trip to Iwate


Hello everyone, tonight I'd like to talk about the trip to Iwate I made this week-end!



First, I had to wake up at 6 am on saturday, and believe me when I'm telling you that is a thing I hate the most, being forced to wake up early in the week-end ;) , but because it was for a travel I could handle it, and promised me to sleep in the bus.


It was really difficult to ride our bikes from the International House to the station, with this awful cold, and trying to follow 3 Chineses who don't feel the rudeness of the temperature, and who love riding very fast even with a cold wind isn't a simple thing to do !!


We were about twelve Hirosaki students to leave for Iwate : 5 chinese and 2 corean friends, my Caro chan, some japanese girls and my good friend, Kohei sempai ^^ (even if he's younger than me I call him like this for the fun)! I was astonished to see him when I got in the bus !!


When we arrived, we first introduced ourselves, then started the activities : we played games like "paper, scissor, stone" (in a 3 people team, whose members had to stand on a sheet of a newspaper, to fold it in 2 when they lost at "paper, scissor, stone" and were eliminated when they finally couldn't stand on it), we did some pantomimes (Kohei was really funny on stage), and we had lunch !


The cafeteria food was so good, and as it was included in the price we had to pay for the trip, we could eat as much as we want, and I didn't deprive myself from this ! I ate to much for sure, I'm certain to weight 2 kgs more than before the trip ! There was this excellent miso soup, and such a good rice too ! the noodles weren't that bad either, but the fish was the best (even in the morning, for a european girl like me, such a breakfast was delicious)! It was also the first time I ate some nattô, and I can tell I don't appreciate it particularly, I dind't finish it.


After the lunch, we were supposed to write a story about some picture we chose. My team selected a picture about a family sitting around the breakfast table, which is full of food ! We decide to describe each member's dreams: the father got a promotion, so there are plenty of foods on the table, the mother wants a new dress, the boy wants a new toy, and the grandma wants to be young again to have a new handsome husband ! Unfortunately, our team didn't win the price !


After the diner, we went to the bath (very hot !) and then began to sleep at 10h20 pm. On the morning, we had to clean the rooms (and the bathroom), then it was breakfast time. I had to wake at 6h30, I was so tired but happy because it was warn in the room (unlike in the kaikan)!


When the breakfast was over, we finished the story, exposed it, and then say hello to our dear friends for Iwate and Akita universities. On the way back, Kohei, Yuki and I decided to stop a moment in Morioka to visit the mall !! It was really big, but I didn't buy anything.


We came very late by the next bus, and it was already 22h25 when I finally reached the kaikan !! I was exhausted but very happy to have done this trip, because I made some new friends, and had fun with them ! wonderful experience !!!!

No comments: