Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter vacation!

Winter vacation is around the corner! Do you have any plans? I don't have special plan,but I'm really looking forward to it. All I have to do is to come to university for three days! Then,there is a paradise! We have a winter vacation for about two weeks. We have a some events at the end of the year. Christmas,New Year's Eve,and New Year's Day.
I will have a Christmas party with my family so I have to go back my home as early as possible because I have to decorate a Christmas tree. Without a Christmas tree,it isn't Christmas for me.
Next,we take a New Year's Eve. I will eat many foods entirely. And I spend a leisurely time with my family. We stay up for new year then we go to bed. Next day, on New Year's day,we get up at 8:00 or 9:00,then we go to greeting for our relatives,go to shrine,and go to shopping.
I have many things that I want to do,I hope I can have a good time with my family.

No comments: