Thursday, January 05, 2012

About my activities over break

I visited my native place from December 30th to Janualy 2nd.
When I got on a train to go back to Aomori, I was surprised because there is a senior of a circle I belong to in same train. He got off a train just before I get off, but I was pleased to see him then.
During my stay in home, I made myself at home. I watched TV, ate various food that cannot eat very much when I am in a school dormitory, and talked with my families about my school life. They were very fun.
In Janualy 1st, I went shopping with my mother and my senior brother. We went to "Ito Yokado", "UNICLO", "Super Drug Asahi", and "XEBIO". I was able to meet my friend of my high school life when I was in "UNICLO", and talked with him a few minutes. He will be a policeman in Februaly in this year, so we might seldom be able to meet each other. That is exactly why I will root for him! Also, I met another senior in my college life in "Ito Yokado". He was doing a part-time job. He was a last person I expect to see, and I was really surprised.

In afternoon on Janualy 2nd, I went back to a school dormitory because I was a being on duty of dormitory's key. But I slept about at 5:00 in this day. I think it is a reason I was tired.
Janualy 3rd and 4th, I was in Hirosaki. The fact of the matter is I wanted to stay my house a little longer. For all that winter vacation was end, so I do a mental revolution and keep at it!!

Thank you for reading.

No comments: