Thursday, January 05, 2012

My activity during vacation

LOVE♥
 During this very short winter vacation, I went back to my hometown Sapporo and spent all my holidays on eating, sleeping, shopping and so on with my family. Thanks for over eating , I gained a couple of kilograms ha ha ha :\ I was very happy to see my dog LOVE. She is really fine for her age (She is 13 years old!)  I've missed her already! I visited my grandfather with my mother on 29,30th. He is now 77 years old but fine too! And there, I could see my cousin. On 31th, I spent all day in my home on watching TV, eating mochi and soba, reading books, playing with LOVE, talking with my family and so on. On 2nd Junually, I visited and worshipped at the Hokkaido Shrine with my sister and then went shopping to buy  really cheaper clothes and other things. I could buy a lot of things :D  On 3rd,  I met my boyfriend and at night left Sapporo 'cause my part-time job  the next day:\ It was really short vacation but I had a good time! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: