Wednesday, January 04, 2012

My Activity over Break

In this break, I returned to Akita and I went to see a high school friend. He is one of my best friends regardless of sex. This time we enjoyed Akita foods at Mugendo:a restaurant in front of Akita station. We ate standard Akita foods. For example, Kiritanpo and Inaniwa-udon. But we found obscure Akita food!
It is Fried-Hatahata. Hatahata is famous fish of Akita. Akita people sometimes eat grilled-one. But I have never heard of Fried-one. It was used a hatahata whole. So, it had large volume and it looked beautiful. We enjoyed real taste of hatahata. With lemon, we also enjoyed different flavor.
Thanks to the Fried-Hatahata, we could rediscover the good thing about Akita.
Whether you are Akita people or not, I recommend you to enjoy Akita food:)

Mugendo's HP↓
http://www.mugendo.jp/

No comments: