Friday, January 06, 2012

My Activities Over Break


     This winter vacation is shorter than the past like a high-school or so, but I lived a full time. That is because I met old friends, and we had a good time.
     I have a good relationship with them, because we used to be members of the student’s association in a same junior-high school. Although we went on to different high-school, we get to together every winter. But last winter, we could not meet because of preparing for entrance examinations. So, it had been two years since I saw them last. Before that, I felt a little nervous, however the conversation grew more lively. Going bowling, eating lunch together, and after that going Karaoke, it is usual plan for us. I really enjoyed all that time. Especially, when they sang, I listened to the singing with rapt attention, and I wanted to listen more. I have good friends, so I want to keep that event.

No comments: