Monday, October 29, 2012

HIRODAISAI

 Last weekend, we had a school festival ? I don't know how to call it because university is a place to learn or study but we don't call it a school. hmm.......

 All right, we had a festival. Really different from school festival that I've experienced at high school. We weren't allowed to cook, just to buy and sell something which has already been packed. But this time, there were a lot of fire, smoke, hot plates and so on.  Is it because we've already grown up to be ? I'll be happy if so be.

 It is said that many events are great too. Actually I saw few events. I just went through its main street to eat something.

 And I think it was very lucky that we could see fireworks as a final event because it was raining then.

 This is not good picture but you can know how be crowded there.   Bye.


No comments: