Friday, November 02, 2012

Hirodaisai

 Hello. I'm Chieko.

 In October 26th to 28th, Hirodaisai, the school festival in Hirosaki University, was held. I heard many people went there, and my friends enjoyed it. But I went there only on Friday.

 Why? I don't belong to any clubs, so I had nothing to do with shops. That means I have three days off! So I went back home and had a relaxed time.

 But I was interested in the festival, so I went there on Friday. I went with my friend in dormitory in the afternoon. We first went to the shop which my friend who belongs to Karuta club runs. They sold "anmitsu". I like sweets so I bought one cup of anmitsu. My friend was so glad because I was the first customer to them.

 After that, we two walked around seeing many shops. There were so many people. Some people talk to us to sell their goods. Actually, I don't like crowded place very much and I felt very tired, so we went home. We were in the festival for only two hour!

 That's all about my time in festival. But my friends say they enjoyed it, so I want to enjoy it more next year!

No comments: