Thursday, November 01, 2012

The university festival [include a photo]

  Good evening, this is Misaki.

  Last Saturday, October 27 was the middle day of our university festival. I had a lot of fun.

  I sold Genghis Khan barbecue, or grilled mutton and vegetables, as a member of our club.
My friends cooked, and older students sold it.

                                  My teammates
                       ↙                   ↓                  ↘


And I advertised our booth. I walked around the crowd, showing the signboard our booth's name was written.

  My work was finished around noon. I ate lunch and went to the computer room. There was an event to talk with a professor in Bangkok on Skype. When I entered the room, many cars and motorcycles caught my eyes. The professor taught us about his daily life in Bangkok. Sometimes we could hear Thailand people talking. I understood Bangkok is a big city.

  After that, I went back to our booth, and started advertising again. Finally, our Genghis Khan barbecue was sold out. I was happy to hear that.

  I'm looking forward to go to many other booths next year.

  Thank you.

No comments: