Saturday, November 03, 2012

About my hometown

Hello, I'm Rendai.
I'm telling you about my hometown.

I'm from Aomori City, which is famous for apples and garlics.Aomori's apples are really delicious. I really like them! In Aomori, not only apples,but also apple juices are really famous. Garlics are really nutritious. There are Black Garlic, kind of garlic.We can eat them in raw. They are peculiar sweet.

In Aomori, there is very very famous and interesting festival. It is Nebuta Festival in summer.We play flute, beat drums, ring bells, or jump in that festival. They all play the same rhythm. Nebutas are very big! They are made from papers. I don't know how they are made. But, maybe it's really hard.

In fact, my parents' house is in the country. There is nothing special. But, there is a shore near their house. I usually went there when I got depressed. I like the nature. So, I can feel refleshed. And, I really hate the crowded place like Tokyo. So,
I 'm fit for the country.

Now, I live in Hirosaki. It is easy to go my home town by train because the distance is close. So I can go back my parents' home easily when I feel like going back. I'm really happy.

Thank you.

No comments: