Saturday, December 21, 2013

2 Movies You Have to Watch
2 Movies You Have to Watch

Hey, guys! My name is Ryunosuke. In this article, I'm going to talk about my favorite movies. After you read my article, you'll wanna go to a video rental shop!!

1:SHOOTER (Click to expand)
First, 'Shooter' (it's known as 'The Shooter' in Japan) is one of my favorite movies I have seen. As its title, a sniper who is hired by the United States go on a mission. One day, the employer said, "Our president will be killed by someone." So he decided to accept the request. However, he is betrayed....

The highlights of this movie are action scenes and the story. In action scenes, the hero snipes enemies from far and even destroy the choppers! The escape from enemies is also excited! And the story describes the conpiracy by the government.

If you have interest in this movie, Shooter, feel free to watch it!! :)

[ Shooter ]

2:Silent Hill
Second, I recommend you to watch 'Silent Hill'. Silent Hill is based on the video games(a series of Silent Hill. Made by the famous Japanese company, KONAMI). It's a horror movie, so someone maybe don't want to see it, however, I get a thrill out of watching this movies! And don't forget to play original video games if you like this movie!

The highlights of this movie are the expression and the background. VFX(visual effects) and CGI are so high quality and beautiful. I'm doing 3DCG as a hobby so I can 'understand' how they are amazing. The background relates to the native cult. The cultists try to burn women as if they're witches.

[ Silent Hill ]

So these are my favorite movies(of course, there are others). I hope you like them :)

Ryunosuke

- - - - - -


My Website

No comments: