Friday, December 20, 2013

Movie


Good evening, everyone!!
I'm Nana Chiba.

My favorite movie is  " E.T."
This movie is very famous, so you may know this movie.
I have watched this movie over and over again.

This movie is a very popular US film made by Steven Spielbarg
about a E.T. who comes to Earth from another part of the universe.
He becomes friends with a boy called Elliot, who helps him to
get home.
E.T. is very kind and intelligent.
I like his character very much.

In the movie, E.T. and Elliot fiy in the sky by bicycle,
and this scine  is very famous.
I like this scine too.

Steven Spielbarg is one of the most famous movie director
in the world and this film was received many awards
for example Academy Award.

I'm sorry, but I think I had better not link to any web sites.
If you want to watch this movie, you had better rent the DVD.

Thank you for reading.
Good night!


Nana Chiba






No comments: