Friday, December 20, 2013

MOVIES


Good morning everyone!
 
In English class of an university, the teacher asked us, What is the difference between good movies and great movie? He said thatGreat movies tell us many things. And when we watch the good movie many times , this show us different teaching. So I`ll introduce such great movies.

 PATCH ADAMS is an American movie(1998). This runs for 115 minutes. In this movie, Robin Williams act Patch Adams, who is a doctor really exist.
 
This is the great movie I watched in the English class. The teacher said this movie told us many thing about communication. There is a scene that Patch get rid of squirrels that Rudi is scared of. I think this scene say that when you communicate, the important thing is thinking about what the person think and put yourself I the parson`s place. Unfortunately, writing make this great scene cheap.  It will be fun to discuss with your friend after watching this movie.
 
ONE PEACE THE MOVIE エピソード オブ チョッパー+(プラス) 冬に咲く、奇跡の桜 is a Japanese movie (2008). This runs for 113 minutes. This movie is based on comic one piece.
 
There are many great scene in this movie as if the first contact of Chopper and Dr.Hiruruku. The thing I most strongly felt is that we can`t save what we want to save just by feeling. We have to learn the light way. Sometimes I wonder why I study. Maybe this movie give me an answer.


 

 

No comments: