Wednesday, December 18, 2013

IIIB English Class Blog: IIIB English Class Blog: IIIB English Class Blog: My major


My major in the university is Japanese and international economic and trade.Some of you may feel a little confused about it as it seems like two majors.In fact,I got two academic degrees which concludes economic and Japanese when I was graduated.It sounds like very cool to get two degrees at the same time ,maybe it’s true,but it’s also very hard since we had to pay more time to have the class and actually it is a pity that the course  we had under the system of teaching shown no direct relation between economic and Japanese learning.And I think I hadn’t learnt both of them very well,so I came out an idea that I want to take the exam of Business Japanese .I’d like to find the relation between economic and Japanese in the preparation for the exam.

No comments: